Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2014

Ein riesen Aufwand, ...

... um an meine Adresse und Telefonnummer zu kommen ;)

Diese Spam bekam ich heute an meine Blogkontaktadresse:



STUDY CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME


Hi
My greetings to you,
I hope you are doing fine and life is treating you very healthy and
happily. my
name is Lizza Garang, I am the first daughter to Thomas Garang,
younger brother
to the famous John who died on Helicopter crash in July 30th 2005. My
father was
an politician/successful businessman,
He mainly operates within eastern, northern and central Africa
countries and has
more of his business in Gold and Platinum trading.
During the regime ex president John Garang, My dad was the head of committee
that foresees Southern Sudan resources
(African ruling class), before he was poisoned to death.
I was born over there at Juba southern Sudan. I am from family of
three children
I am 27 years old, my height is 177cm tall, 56kg (132lb)
I have never been married before, never had kid.I completed my education at
Jubail Academy International School.
I painfully lost all my other siblings during the conflict in southern Sudan
through very wicked evil men.

I will really want you to listen to this. My really main aim is to
evacuate from
this painful condition which was main I am contacting you,
I have my late father's deposit documents, properties paperwork and death
certificate here with me which I will later send for you to see,
but that depends on how interested and serious you are with me!
There is some amount of money which he deposited in one of the major leading
banks in UK,
my name was officially used as the next of kin been the only child left after
my other siblings have died and the only one alive by then,
the sum is ($ 7.1M Seven Million one Hundred Thousand Dollars)
There something I will really like to brief you about too, I found my father's
Copa Aluminum Silver box some documents.
The things I found inside the box was really surprised, is now I realized the
reason my father's barrister was looking for me seriously
I am sure he wants to harm me to take that box away from me because he
knew the
contains inside the box.
In the box I saw things exactly like this:

(1) His ownership of Zamzilar Estate document, still underdeveloped.
(2) African ruling class as the head of committee that manages Southern Sudan
Resources documents.
(3) Signed Contract worth 3.8 Million US dollars between him/Minister of works
and The Louis Berger Group to build roads/bridge at Ezo, Yambio and Wau.
(4) The documents he signed with one leading banking/insurance company here in
Senegal
(Assurance) Where deposited treasure(Grams of Gold and Platinum).

But other information will be disclosed to you later as we proceed

I have already demanded for the transfer of this fund but because of my statue
here as a refugee I have no right to claims this fund or any of his property,
unless introduce a foreign partner which I must have confident in and
trust too,
for this only reason I am looking for an sincere
honest open hearten someone, who is not greedy or selfish, someone with very
clear ideas, sincere and positive intentions towards me.
I will like you to assist me in claiming this fund by introducing you to the
bank as my partner. I maintain this secret from people here in the
camp, But the
only person who knows about all these things, is the Reverend Jerome
because he
is like a brother, friend and father to me.

So I will like you to assist/support me transfer this money to your
account and
from it you can send some money for me
to get my traveling documents passport, because my passport have
already expired
and to pouches air ticket to travel over to meet you.
And if there is anyway you can assist to make sure we get back all my belongs
from the insurance company that will be great,
because I believe with your seriousness, interest personality, we will achieve
that, I have the believe inside me.
...... but everything must remain secret between you me and Rev Jerome.

Remember I made this very secret from the people in this missionary home, the
only person that knows about it is the Reverend Jerome
whom you already knew whom he is to me and how supportive he has been
towards me
here in this camp.
So please the best thing you could do for me is to keep this as secret between
you, me and Reverend Jerome.
Please don't tell it to anyone for I am really afraid of loosing my
life and if
the money gets into the ears of some greedy/selfish people.

..... my dear, if it will be possible for you, I will want you to send me all
the under-mentioned particulars,
for me to know more about you, and know whom I am dealing with. Below here is
what I need from you so that I can send to you the bank information:
(1) Your Full Name........
(2) Your Home/office addresses..........
(3) Phone number....
(4) Country and City/Zip Code.....

Remember, I am giving you all this information due to your friendly kindly
sincere approach and,
I believe you wont let my confident and trust I had in you down.
I will really like us to meet soon in real life which I am very sure it will
happen, but lets be communicating very well
and remain calm and patient, because I am not in hurry or desperate for us to
achieve this, lets take it step by step.

Take care for now and I am wishing you a very successful fruitful day,
I am looking forward hearing from you soon, my best regards to your
friends and
relatives.
Have a wonderful time.

Yours Lizza

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.




Return-Path: lizzagarang@yahoo.com
Received: from mail.credipaz.com ([200.81.250.66]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx110) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MZ8k4-1X6HFR44tA-00L25T for [contact@unan.ne]; Tue, 03 Jun 2014 22:22:38 +0200
Received: from mail (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by mail.credipaz.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id s53JPb36000807; Tue, 3 Jun 2014 16:26:09 -0300
Received: (from apache@localhost) by mail (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit) id s53J5ZDI026344; Tue, 3 Jun 2014 16:05:35 -0300
X-Authentication-Warning: mail: apache set sender to lizzagarang@yahoo.com using -f
Received: from 41.82.156.56 ([41.82.156.56]) by mail.credipaz.com (Horde MIME library) with HTTP; Tue, 03 Jun 2014 16:05:02 -0300
Message-ID: [20140603160502.7iov5jau04c80ocs@mail.credipaz.com]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 16:05:02 -0300
From: Lizza Garang [lizzagarang@yahoo.com]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: MY GREETINGS TO YOU
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; DelSp="Yes"; format="flowed"
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1.6)
Envelope-To: [contact@unan.ne]
X-GMX-Antispam: 6 (nemesis text pattern profiler); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults: junk:10;V01:K0:NhCrCt1cL/M=:jrxM9xzVKZiJVDIAcuevBOPJEiru 1QDS9hyJucVn0f3vHJsWNSdbMYKF6mC+EVNtja3N5Wv9ZpY3vpfxmEbXfjVu3zHIyclwldlwD /SJSKV4/nsEtRACcFMJbphjznI+SO+RVc1QpYNYolTT5AnxppuxOUL7NyD36IhZB587BfiOlB pM+cspYVDEPBtG3FMwm2msd3Xr4RmoDrzi1zIeZYau1jy3RJ9cvalBVpHlnY7JYdLQzA0rntl 2QqLTGHtUfuY61jdKbKzGqvbjx7GVipZS9cWYSGJm2UfmHeBvHZm8R4MUZYg973YnLyWYMqo2 f3UrXiAKOUQecGCjEYdFgF9qaNd/D/CGBuJAIdykfG72DfDyC0JgIsm/bQJr7MzhQpy36BqGN 0xoGbT1gCNP0PvAeV9POwoAiAT5wttZ0q9vBcCisqs5iZKluTlj4S7XaIsR2gMS/EO3ESU94w EKQoYXDnky36I3ijGnwipgD4toCLXbV0HY5ylxXCns0v+159z/jOdKVu1FX4gmi+OCVN25rcw Royl/KfVj5dtLEmO0NoLpYLs+RnYS5UoimqG4m4Mv9OLeEJIMcgG4V9BOu5B91MXr/Zhh4Pdr /iyRSqpnYCOVH5BjJn3NN+ledqR7dVLEoiD9uwa1KcwIckXBarhTB8C+igyhdax7rG4JcF166 0fVZme0/VfdU7RV46BNNOod+zybqbalTIHZImVd1yo+VMOmReMhbDvV9TqjPdDaXJ9cRGFu1z u1Q8EixkpUCAYHQMnM3a1iO3PUsEtGXhbi3QQVC/FalDX8Ndej03pBt5r68vmuaiqJ3GdW2Qa 9WElDpopyq73xMXLEDhJhxmfgeqYe9x0Q5kre9ZAF/lFMRSRxMaTqOeKSaKozBbzW0P39v+0o z7r1IuZQXeDLyViDpPXtwF+P6+E4pB1BggVbZQ5T09luhqskgZZkV2yuSOyGJMSEMdKzp7ZsY kRODVW6zE/22scQPXMCytcrNsSfRz2kyrDgc44pyaeJ99JNmLs5Df2Cyd5gitqefZojd5aNQL p+KlcDyii6HZvpTeRx/56vv1oe2zGmFYhWelREDjGLFicF/yLZtvTIXJe5T9GVZ8GzZ5x44td +OiOsyq+VjUKNIa7yCOP0djupMTp57CqXAhsivoXd1TFPULUOau5OCjfX7RypvGFGYqqxZrJK iIroxZyffOjiTlIKoT4HRXKwpgpA2SDnR2L2c2mgqCy743emjjvvU8lUi8TJ1i2sEiXOC02yO VkOFxt/agX1Fc0xLRNIxtn0T+YZWYabnvFS5NzsJsu6tYLKxpRo78ZSuraEQ1No0lvyJeMm00 GDek5/iV4dffp5LxBPpVhDcmQuDOPEnwCBv39mTOFUFGVmuc2QADTtYkpSxOsxFI1cE+mL/3i Xj3l87E/Iz7AGaruEqeI9uQoFfWMJy8oUvXdVMLFrA7zYPL9xKIyUPdCn

2 Kommentare:

  1. Testimony on how i got my LOAN.....

    My name is Paul Ferdinand, i am from Chicago USA, married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 3 months and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they took my money without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise i got the loan within 24 hours, i could not believe, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this scams all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for { lewisloancompany@yahoo.com } they will never fail, your life shall change as mine did.

    AntwortenLöschen

  2. Below is my loan encouraging words. For loan lenders Are you financially down and need loan? Do you need loan to pay off credits and debts? Do you need finance to set up your own business? Do you need loans to carry out large projects? Do you need college loan? Do you need funding for various other processes? email contact: oscarloanfinance@hotmail.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.